Arlene P. Auger
Toll Free: (800) 559-5741
Arlene P. Auger. Esq., has worked directly for GEICO and with law firms that represented the interests of CIGNA, Liberty Mutual and AETNA in New York.
She joined Auger & Auger, the law firm started by Herbert W. Auger, as a Charlotte car accident lawyer in 1995.
Mrs. Auger believes in applying her extensive background in insurance law to provide aggressive, high-impact representation for clients who have been in car accidents.
Charlotte Car Accident Lawyer Services
Arlene P. Auger bases her car accident law practice in her comprehensive knowledge of auto insurance and liability issues—she believes that working with an attorney who understands both sides of the issues gives you the power to prevail.
She endeavors at all times to provide Charlotte car accident lawyer services that address all aspects of the claim process with a strong position that reflects your rights under North Carolina car, trucking, and motorcycle laws.
Mrs. Auger is an aggressive, thorough car accident lawyer.
- J.D., Touro College, Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, 1991
- Bachelor of Business Arts—Marketing, Hofstra University, 1987
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Connecticut State Bar, 1992
- New York State Bar (U.S. District Court—Eastern District of New York, U.S. District Court—Southern District of New York), 1993
- North Carolina State Bar, 1995