Dedicated Representation for Injured Victims & Families
Our mission is to “provide personal, professional and caring representation to our clients while aggressively pursuing their claims against the insurance companies and obtaining the highest award possible”. See A&A Promise to our Clients.
At Auger & Auger, Personal Injury law is our business and it’s the only law we practice. We have represented thousands of satisfied clients throughout North Carolina over the last 25 years and recovered millions on their behalf. Our injury attorneys, support staff and team of experts are all part of the mission of Auger & Auger.
Why Should You Choose Auger & Auger?
We know that choosing an attorney is a difficult decision, and it should be! That is why all of our Free Consultations with prospective clients are handled by our attorneys, not paralegals, sign up specialist or investigators. You should communicate with the lawyer handling your case from the first phone call, not when it’s time to go to court! We are confident we have what it takes to represent you in your unique personal injury case. Please take the time to review what our clients are saying and the following:
- Our attorneys have extensive experience in just about every type of personal injury case.
- Your Free Consultation will be with an Attorney, not a paralegal or legal assistant.
- Our firm has recovered over $50 million dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
- A&A Zero Fee Guarantee – You pay no fee unless we win!
- If you cannot come to us, we will come to you, home or hospital, for Free.
- One of our partners is a former insurance company lawyer.
- Our Founding Partners are members of the Million Dollar Advocate forum.
- Our lawyers aren’t afraid to take a case to court.
- Although our main office is in Charlotte, we have 5 offices serving all of North Carolina.
- Our aggressive and strategic approach helps us to settle 90% of our cases out of court, saving our client’s precious time and thousands of dollars in litigation costs and lost interest income.
- If we do not settle, our trial team will pursue the at-fault person and their insurance carrier in an aggressive and thorough manner and fight hard on your behalf.
- Most importantly, we ALWAYS return our client phone calls! See the A&A Promise to our Clients