ONLY KILLING WEEDS? The Case Against Roundup® When Companies Value Profit Over People
FREE BOOK FOR ROUNDUP® INJURY VICTIMS
To download the eBook, click on the Book cover or link above. A new window will open that contains the PDF file. Be sure to save it to your computer. [Click File and Save As]
There Are Pending Lawsuits Related to Allegations of Injury and Death Related to Roundup
People across the country are filing claims against the maker of Roundup®. People with Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and exposure to the weed killer Roundup® are looking for answers and potential compensation relating to claims that the chemical may have been linked to their illnesses through their use and exposure to Roundup®.
Big chemical companies make billions of dollars every year from products that they know people will buy and use – products that the general public expects to be safe for their use! It is difficult to watch television without seeing a commercial advertisement for a fertilizer or some other chemical that is supposed to help beautify your lawn or garden. Currently the maker of Roundup® continues to market and sell this product as if it is perfectly safe. While big companies like this one continue to make profits, victims of dangerous products continue to be at risk for harm. “The Case Against Roundup®: When Companies Value Profit Over People” gives an insight into the history of the product and the current issues involving claims against its manufacturer. Anyone currently using Roundup® and especially anyone potentially injured by this product should download this free Ebook.
If You Suffered a Roundup Injury, You May Be Entitled to Future Compensation!
Our Free Ebook “Only Killing Weeds? – The Case Against Roundup®: When Companies Value Profit Over People” gives the reader helpful information that will allow them to make an informed decision about potentially moving forward with a Roundup® injury claim.
- Learn how our law firm may be able to help you with your Roundup® Injury Claim
- Find out that you aren’t alone and many of other people have been injured as a result of Roundup®
- How to find out if you may have a valid Roundup® Injury Claim
- Information on Roundup® and the abundance of its use
- The potential connection between Roundup® and Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma?
- Are Roundup® users adequately warned of potential risks?
- What can I do if believe my loved one died as a result of using Roundup®?
- Am I entitled to lost wages, payments for medical bills and compensation for pain and suffering if I have a successful claim against the maker of a dangerous product?
- Are Roundup® claims being litigated? Is this a class action? What is a mass tort?
- Lawyers at our firm are currently investigating potential cases against the manufacturer of Roundup®, learn how you can get a free consultation with a dangerous product attorney
Protecting the Rights of the Injured One Case at Time
If you have been injured as a result of using Roundup®, you have the right to be financially compensated. Big companies are not immune from liability when they have been negligent. Injuries and deaths that result from using dangerous products are serious situations that can be confusing, overwhelming and tragic. Victims of dangerous products and those injured by Roundup®, are not alone. Our legal team is ready to talk to you to see how we can help.
It won’t cost you anything to speak to an experienced dangerous products lawyer. It is our hope that this information will be helpful to anyone that may have been affected by using Roundup® and suffering an injury because of it. We want to educate and help people learn about their options. We also want to hold negligent companies accountable so others may not have to suffer in the future.
Read “Only Killing Weeds? – The Case Against Roundup®: When Companies Value Profit Over People” to learn more about this issue and your options. A lot of people are in the same position that you may be in. Whether you are confused about what to do next or angry that it happened in the first place we hope this information may guide you into making a decision on how to get help with your potential Roundup® injury claim. We are here to help.