Rock Hill Police Accident Reports

If you or a loved one has been in an accident in Rock Hill, one of the most crucial pieces of evidence you need is the police accident report. This report will likely include a notation by the Investigating Officer as to which party or parties contributed to the cause of this accident. There will also be a diagram showing points of impact to all vehicles involved.

You have rights, and we will help you protect them — beginning right now with the gathering of information and evidence necessary to your injury case. Please contact Auger & Auger directly at (843) 751-4690 to discuss the accident. Reports are only provided to individuals directly involved in an accident. We do not provide reports to third parties such as attorneys, or insurance carriers. If you decide to pursue a case against the negligent party, it will be pivotal not to delay documenting your accident and injuries!

Getting a Copy of Your Police Accident Report

The Records Division of the Rock Hill Police Department will assist in locating your accident report and their window is located just inside the entrance. There is no charge for the report for any person(s) involved in the accident (whether victim or at-fault). 

By Phone

You may contact the Records Division at (803) 329-7200, press #4. To assist the records officer in handling your call, please provide any relevant information you have pertaining to your accident. Please include your name, the report number (obtained at the scene of the accident by the responding officer), date and location of the accident. You may request that they email you, but there is no email given out to the public.

In Person

Rock Hill Police Department

120 E. Black Street  

Rock Hill, SC 29730

Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Days: Monday through Friday

By Mail

Mail in a letter requesting a copy, with all pertinent details related to the accident. There is no charge for the police accident report if you were personally involved.  

Rock Hill Police Department

Attn: Records Dept.

120 E. Black Street  

Rock Hill, SC 29730

If the accident took place on the Interstate, you can obtain a copy of the police accident report by downloading this Request for Officer’s Report (SCDMV Form FR-50) from the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles. Fill out the form as completely as possible and sign. Send 2 copies along with a check or money order payable to SCDMV for $6.00, to the address below:

Financial Responsibility
P.O. Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016-0040

Free Consultation and Accident Report

With over four decades of combined legal experience with auto, motorcycle, truck and ATV accidents, Auger & Auger is happy to assist you with interpreting your Rock Hill police accident report –.including details of the officer’s findings relating to the accident. Please contact Auger & Auger directly at (803) 992-8878 for a no-cost consultation to talk with one of our Rock Hill car accident attorneys about your collision.