Goose Creek Police Accident Reports

The information provided on this page includes complete instructions for locating a copy of your Police Accident Report for the city of Goose Creek, South Carolina. If we can help to interpret and answer any questions you may have about your report, please contact Auger & Auger Accident and Injury Lawyers for a free consultation at 828-222-7649! Reports are only provided to individuals directly involved in an accident. We do not provide reports to third parties such as attorneys, or insurance carriers.

How to Obtain Your Goose Creek Police Accident Report  

When you or a loved one has been involved in an accident in Goose Creek – one of the most vital pieces of evidence you will want to obtain is the Police Accident Report. This report will likely include the Investigating Officer’s notation of the party or parties contributing to the accident. There will also be a diagram, showing points of damage to the vehicles involved.

The Goose Creek Police Department Records Division will help you to locate your police accident report. Crime and traffic collision reports for the preceding 14 days are maintained in the office and available once submitted by the investigating officer.

For the victim or guardian/parent of a juvenile victim (as indicated on the traffic collision report) the service is provided free of charge. All other parties must pay $5.00.


You may simply send an email to [email protected] explaining what your needs are and they will connect back with the relevant information and instruction.

By Phone

You may call the Records Division at (843) 797-6220 Ext. 2300. To expedite your call, be prepared to provide any relevant information you have pertaining to the accident; including your name, date of the accident, the report number (this is often given to you at the scene of the accident by the responding officer), and the location of the accident.

In Person

Goose Creek Police Department

Records Division

519 North Goose Creek Blvd

Goose Creek, SC 29445  

Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Monday through Friday

Note: If the office is not busy, you may be able to obtain the police accident report at the time of your visit. However, the Records Division may take up to 10 working days to provide you with the report.

By Mail

The City of Goose Creek

P.O. Drawer 1768 
Goose Creek, SC 29445

Send letter of request, no fees are due from the victim or at-fault parties.

If the accident took place on the Interstate, you can obtain a copy of the police accident report by downloading this Request for Officer’s Report (SCDMV Form FR-50) from the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles. Fill out the form as completely as possible and sign. Send 2 copies along with a check or money order payable to SCDMV for $6.00, to the address below:

Financial Responsibility
P.O. Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016-0040

Free Consultation and Accident Report Review

We would be happy to assist you with interpreting your Goose Creek police accident report. Please contact Auger & Auger directly at 828-222-7649 to receive a no-cost consultation regarding your collision.