North Carolina Premises Liablility Lawyer
Under North Carolina law, property owners and managers have very specific duties to protect the people that visit their property. Specifically, they have an obligation to provide reasonable security, remove obstacles, remove and repair any hazards and ensure that the property is generally safe. If property owners, or those maintaining the property, are aware of a dangerous or unsafe situation, they have a legal duty to repair the unsafe condition or warn visitors about it if it cannot be immediately repaired.
At Auger & Auger Accident and Injury Lawyers, our North Carolina lawyers handle a variety of premises liability cases including cases involving:
SLIP and FALL
- Damage, cracked and poorly maintained sidewalks
- Wet and slippery floors
- Ice and snow
- Unsafe floor covers – rugs and tiles
- Unsafe and inadequate drainage
- Stairs and walking surfaces that are uneven or not up to code
- Tripping hazards placed by the owners or their agents
- Injuries due to falling tree or tree limb on premises
- Attack by a dog with known to be dangerous (attacked or bit before)
- Attack by a dog or another animal of a dangerous breed such as a Rottweiler,Pit bull, German Shepherd, Chow, Doberman or Husky
- Attack by a dog not kept on a lease or roaming off of the owners property
- Shooting, Rape or other violent assault on premises where owner knew or should haveknown of prior criminal activity and failed to provide adequate security and safeguard to protect and safeguard their patrons/guests
- Shooting by child of homeowner who failed to lock handguns and firearms
Auger & Auger -Experienced Aggressive and Dependable
If you or a loved one has been injured by a dangerous condition on private property, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your injuries. The highly experienced North Carolina premises liability attorneys at Auger and Auger can help you understand the details of the law and will work with you to ensure that you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Paying for a North Carolina Premises Liability Lawyer
After you’ve been injured in an accident, you don’t want to worry about paying for a lawyer while you are focusing on healing from your injuries. That’s why, at Auger & Auger, we handle all premises liability cases on a contingency fee basis. This means our clients don’t pay us out of pocket and that we only get paid if we win or settle your case. That way, you can focus on your recovery without the added worry of paying your attorney.
Working with a North Carolina Premises Liability Lawyer
In North Carolina, there are specific laws that address when a case needs to be filed in premises liability situations. Working with one of our compassionate North Carolina premises liability lawyers will help you file your case on time and ensure that you will receive the financial compensation you are entitled to under the law.
Call us today to discuss your case and take the first steps to protecting your rights and getting the compensation you deserve. Our experienced accident and injury lawyers will focus on your case and begin working immediately. We are available for a free, no obligation consultation, call us now.
Serving All of North Carolina Including: