Home › About Us › Communities Served › Brunswick County › Holden Beach
Holden Beach Personal Injury Lawyer
Legal representation can make the difference between getting the compensation you need after an injury and being stuck with high medical bills, damaged property, and time missed from work. If you need help getting the compensation you deserve, you want a Holden Beach personal injury lawyer to handle your case. At Auger & Auger, since our attorneys have 40 years of experience combined, there isn’t a personal injury situation we can’t help you with.
We understand that after an accident, the last thing you want to worry about is your finances, but accidents can often make a negative impact on your financial health. As a result, the Holden Beach personal injury lawyers at Auger & Auger spend a significant part of their time working to minimize the financial impact of an injury on our clients. We can help you get the money you need for:
- Medical Expenses – When you are injured by someone else, they are responsible for paying for your medical expenses which can include things like ambulance services, emergency care, hospital care, physician and specialist appointments, and physical therapy.
- Lost Wages – If you are unable to work after an accident because of your injuries, the person responsible for the accident, is responsible for paying you for the time you missed from work.
- Loss of Future Earnings Capacity – If you can’t return to your previous line of work because you’ve been permanently injured or your abilities have been permanently impacted after an accident, the person who caused your injuries may be responsible for paying for your training to work in a different field.
- Property Damage – If your personal property was damaged in an accident, you are entitled to either have that property repaired or you are entitled to be paid for the value of the property if it can’t reasonably be repaired. This includes large pieces of property like cars, trucks, and motorcycles as well as things like cell phones, eyeglasses, and laptop computers.
- Pain and Suffering – Unfortunately, we can’t turn back the clock and take away the pain and suffering you have experienced as a result of your accident. But what the legal system can do is financially compensate you for your suffering. This type of compensation is evaluated on a case by case basis and your Holden Beach personal injury lawyer can help you determine what compensation is appropriate in your situation.
Speak to a Holden Beach Personal Injury Lawyer for Free
At Auger & Auger, we pride ourselves on providing personalized legal representation and offer free consultations for anyone who might need a Holden Beach Personal Injury Lawyer. If you or a loved one has been injured in the Holden Beach area, call us today to learn about your options. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.