5 reasons you should hire a motorcycle accident lawyer South Carolina is a beautiful state to enjoy while riding a motorcycle. There are many scenic routes and places to go, or you can simply enjoy cruising down the road with no destination. If you experience a motorcycle accident, you could find yourself injured, in pain, dealing with medical bills, and missed time at work. It’s very common for people to wonder if they really need to hire a motorcycle accident lawyer. You may think that you can just file an insurance claim yourself - and you can. However, dealing directly…Read More
What Can I Do To Stay Safe While Riding A Motorcycle? Motorcycle riding can be fun and exciting, feeling the wind in your hair and enjoying the freedom of the open road. But it also carries more risk than riding in a passenger vehicle like a car - motorcycle riders have an 80 percent chance of injury or death in the event of a crash, as opposed to 20 percent for those in car accidents. It’s important to understand that motorcycles lack many safety measures that cars have, like seatbelts, airbags, or even the sturdy metal of the car’s body…Read More
My protective gear did not prevent an injury during my motorcycle accident, who can I sue? Motorcycle accidents can be very frightening, especially if you’re thrown from your bike or suffer a painful injury. Unfortunately, the risk of injury (or death) in a motorcycle accident is about 80 percent, compared to 20 percent for a car accident. This is because there are more safety features available in a car or larger vehicle, like seat belts, airbags, and the heavy metal of the car frame and doors. Many motorcyclists understand these risks and take steps to reduce the risk of injury…Read More
9 Things the Insurance Company
Does Not Want You to Know About Your Car Accident Claim
I want to thank Josh and the team at Auger & Auger for all of their help with the questions I had. From the first time I called them they were all about helping me. They went out of their way to makes sure that all of my questions were answered and that I was in the know. They are prompt and also very good at responding to emails and phone calls. I know they are very busy with a lot of other clients, but I never felt that way when I spoke to them. Thank you so much, I definitely will recommend you and your law firm to my friends and family that may need help with a car accident or other personal injury problem.
Great law firm! They specialize in personal injury and car accident law, so if you are injured and it was not your fault – give them a call. When I first called I was offered a free accident report, free consultation and there was not any upfront cost to hire them. The way their contracts are set up is that they only get paid if they are successful. That made it a lot easier and I really had a very good experience dealing with them. Thanks to Josh and all of the staff and lawyers.
The people at Auger & Auger were very friendly when I spoke with them. They offer to help find car accident reports for free and they are not pushy. Their website also has a ton of information about car accident law, dog bite injuries and work accidents. They are definitely a great resource for anyone needing help with a car accident claim or other personal injury case.
The experience I’ve had with Josh has been most incredible. There’s no doubt that this firm has an incredible team and integrity beyond reproach. Will recommend Josh and this firm to any friends who may need incredible legal representation.