Greer Police Accident Reports

The instructions provided on this page include complete details for locating a copy of your Police Accident Report for the city of Greer, South Carolina. If we can help to interpret and answer any questions you may have about your report, connect with us at Auger & Auger for a free consultation at 864-991-3532! Reports are only provided to individuals directly involved in an accident. We do not provide reports to third parties such as attorneys, or insurance carriers.

How to Obtain a Copy of Your Police Accident Report in Greer, SC

One critical piece of evidence for pursuing a claim will be your Police Accident Report — which the investigating officer will submit electronically. Generally, the report will include notations identifying contributing parties to the collision. The officer may also have sketched out the street location and the point of impact and/or vehicle damages.

The City of Greer Police Department has provided us with the following information and contact methods to help you locate your Police Accident Report. Please note that uninvolved parties seeking a copy should call the Greer Police Department regarding Freedom of Information Act requirements, and be aware that the copies they receive will be redacted.


City of Greer Police Department Records

Please note that the Records link above includes specific information, which is shared with you here on our information page; however, there is no method on their site for submitting your requests.


Records Email – You may request a Police Accident Report by email. Please provide the name of driver, case # and a copy of your FR-10 provided at the accident scene.

By Phone

You may request a Police Accident Report from the Records Department by phone or fax. Calls regarding records should only be placed during the business hours of Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.

Phone: 864-848-2161, ask for Records Department

Fax: 864-416-0112, Attn: Records Department

In Person

You may request a Police Accident Report in person from the Records Department at the address below, during the hours indicated.

City of Greer Police Department

102 South Main Street

Greer, SC 29651

Days: Monday – Friday

Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm

If your accident took place on the Interstate, you may obtain your Police Accident Report at one of the Blythewood or Columbia (Shop Road) branches of SCDMV in person. Simply click the link to view the physical address, business hours, phone number and wait times for each office:

Columbia Shop Road


By Mail

You may request your City of Greer Police Accident Report with a written letter (containing your contact information and return address, the case #, the driver’s name, and a copy of the FR-10 received from the Investigating Officer), mailed to the following address:

City of Greer Police Department

102 South Main Street

Greer, SC 29651

Alternatively, should your accident have taken place on the Interstate, then please take the following steps to acquire your Police Accident Report by mail:

  1. Request the Police Accident Report from SCDMV by downloading their Request for Officer’s Report (SCDMV Form FR-50).
  2. You will need 1 form for each report you are requesting.
  3. Fill out the form as completely as possible and sign.
  4. Send 2 copies along with a check or money order, payable to SCDMV for $6.00, to the address below:

Financial Responsibility
P.O. Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016-0040

Free Consultation and Accident Report Review

Contact Auger & Auger Accident and Injury Lawyers at 864-991-3532 for a no-cost consultation to discuss your accident and Greer Police Accident Report. We also offer a zero-fee guarantee for our legal services!