Brunswick County Personal Injury Lawyer
At Auger & Auger, our Brunswick County personal injury lawyers have been helping injured individuals since 1992. We dedicate our practice exclusively to handling personal injury cases and our knowledgeable and talented attorneys can help you with a variety of personal injury claims including:
- Bicycle Accidents – Riding a bicycle has a number of benefits, it reduces your carbon footprint, keeps you healthy and helps you save money but, bicycles are frequently involved in accidents with trucks, cars and SUVs because they are small and often hard to see.
- Boating Accidents – Few things are as enjoyable as being out on the water on a nice day. Unfortunately, boating accidents happen often and can cause very serious injuries.
- Work Accidents – Doing anything for an extended period of time will inevitably increase your chances of being injured, so it isn’t a surprise that work accidents occur quite regularly since most American’s spend at least 40 hours each week at work.
- Vehicle Accidents – If you have been involved in an auto, motorcycle or truck accident, you need an experienced Brunswick County personal injury attorney to help you with your claim.
- Pedestrian Accidents – If you have been injured as a pedestrian, you have the legal right to bring a claim against the vehicle driver and/or owner for your injuries, time missed from work, and pain and suffering.
- Dog Bite Accidents – While dogs are often considered man’s best friend and can serve as companions and protectors, they can also cause serious injuries. If you’ve been bitten by a dog, our Brunswick County personal injury lawyers can help you hold the dog’s owner responsible for your injuries.
Compensation in Personal Injury Cases
Each case is different, but if you have been injured in an accident and another person or company caused your injuries, you are entitled to be financially compensated. Financial compensation may include money for:
- Medical Expenses
- Lost Wages
- Work Training
- Property Damage
- Pain and Suffering
The Auger & Auger Difference
Unlike other Brunswick County personal injury lawyers, when you call our office you will get to speak with an attorney. Not a case manager, secretary or paralegal, you actually get to speak with the attorney who may be handling your case.
We offer free consultations to all personal injury clients and if you decide you would like to work with us, we handle all of our cases on a contingency fee. That means you don’t get charged for our legal services unless we reach a settlement for you or a jury or judge decides the case in your favor. Call us today to learn about how we can help you resolve your case and get the money you are entitled to.
Call Today - FREE Consultation No Fee Until Recovery! 800-559-5741