Summerville Police Accident Reports

You have rights, and we want to help you protect them; such as starting right now with the gathering of information and evidence necessary to your injury case. Please contact Auger & Auger Accident and Injury Lawyers directly at (843) 751-4690 to discuss the accident. If you decide to pursue a case against the negligent party, it is crucial to begin documenting your injuries and the accident right now.

How to Obtain Your Summerville Police Accident Report

If you’ve been involved in an accident in Summerville, one of the most critical pieces of evidence you need is the police report. The Investigating Officer will usually make a note of the party, or parties, contributing to causing the accident. There will also be a diagram showing points of damage to all vehicles involved.

The Summerville Police Department Records Division will help you to locate your accident report, and for a $5.00 fee (cash or money order) you may request a copy of the report.


You may send an email directly to the records clerk at [email protected]  with your questions and receive a reply.

By Phone

You may call the Records Division at (843) 871-2463, press #3. Any relevant information you have about your accident will be helpful to the records officer assisting you on your call. Please keep in mind that all police accident reports must be delivered to you in person or by mail, after the division has received your request and a $5.00 fee (cash for in person, or money order by mail).

In Person

Summerville Police Department

300 West 2nd North Street

Summerville, SC 29483

Hours: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM

Days: Monday through Friday.

By Mail

Send a written request for your accident report (beginning with “I, _______, do hereby request) along with a money order for $5.00 to the following address:

Summerville Police Department

Attn: Records Dept

300 West 2nd North St

Summerville, SC 29483

If the accident took place on the Interstate, you can obtain a copy of the police accident report by downloading this Request for Officer’s Report (SCDMV Form FR-50) from the South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles. Fill out the form as completely as possible and sign. Send 2 copies along with a check or money order payable to SCDMV for $6.00, to the address below:

Financial Responsibility
P.O. Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016-0040

Free Consultation and Accident Report Review

Please contact Auger & Auger Accident and Injury Lawyers directly at (843) 751- 4690 for a no-cost consultation and interpretation of your Myrtle Beach Police Accident Report! Reports are only provided to individuals directly involved in an accident. We do not provide reports to third parties such as attorneys, or insurance carriers.